Our manufacturing /Products facilities and Procedure involves all the machineries and techniques followed with stringent quality control measures in order to achieve and maintain the highest quality of our products in order to meet any international standards like ANSI, BS, IS etc. Every manufacturing phase, from forging, machining for testing, is carried out with a vast array of modern equipment and machinery. Each material is controlled throughout the manufacturing phase, Thanks to rigorous QA & QC department which keep monitoring the progress of the work and assuring that to satisfy the requirement of client with quality.
1. Raw Material (Pipes, Rounds& Billets) of reputed mills is procured confirming the chemical requirements along with the Test Certificates.
2. Raw Material received is identified and chemical analysis is carried out as a check test on 100% of the material received and compared with the Mill Test Certificate and taken up for forgings and forging is done at the controlled temperature with the help of temperature indicator.
3. Solution annealing of the flanges is the next step which is done immediately after the forging process is over to remove all carbide precipitation.
4. At this stage one piece from each heat is checked for chemical, tensile and micro analysis and if the material confirms to the necessary specification then only it is taken up for final machining also IGC practice ‘’E’’ us carried out as required by the customer. After forging heat numbers are punched on each forging.
1. Raw Material(Pipes, Rounds & Billets) is procured from recognized Mills Confirming to the chemical requirements along with the Mill Test Certificate.
2. Raw Material received is identified and chemical analysis is carried out as a check test and compared with the original Mill Test Certificate. This test is carried out at random on about 20% of the material received.
3. Raw Material which has passed check analysis is cut and taken up for forging and forging is done at the controlled temperature at normalizing range with the help of temperature indicator and reorder. After forging heat number are hard punched on each forging.
4. At this stage one piece from each heat is checked for tensile and hardness test and if the material confirms to the necessary specifications then only it is taken up for final machining.
1. Forging / Fittings are now taken up for final machining and heat nos. which were stamped on the forgings are now transferred on the finished flanges. Also the necessary markings like type of Flanges / Fittings pressure rating, size and material specifications are stamped on each flange.
2. Finished and machined flanges are 100% checked for dimensions by quality control inspector. Also 100% flanges /Fittings are dye penetration checked at the beveled ends for any defects.